As a wealth management service client, you value detailed asset management advice. A team of experts is available to assist and advise you, and systematically tracks your assets.
But how do you track your assets?
KBC Touch and %%product.mobile%% only provide limited information on your investments. If you would like to take this one step further and be able to track your assets by means of charts and your purchase history, then KBC Invest is what you’re after:
- It shows you at a glance how much your investment portfolio is worth.
- Closely monitor the diversification of your investment portfolio.
- Carefully analyse each individual investment.
- Stay up to date on important financial and economic forecasts, and learn how to respond in the best possible way.
- Receive a customised range of products aligned with market opportunities.
- Stay up to date on KBC’s investment strategy through regular updates, monthly strategy videos and more.
- Receive notifications when, for example, an investment matures or as soon as new portfolio opportunities arise
- Track your Bolero positions (if you opted to link them to your portfolio).
- Always have our experts right on hand. They will be happy to assist you Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Do you have any orders to submit or sign? Our experts can prepare the documents in KBC Invest and you can sign them from the comfort of your home.