IPTE NV has launched a public voluntary and conditional takeover bid in cash for all shares of Connect Group at 1.60 EUR per share.

IPTE NV has launched a public voluntary and conditional takeover bid in cash for all shares of Connect Group at 1.60 EUR per share.

IPTE NV and its connected entities hold 83.83% of the shares of Connect Group. The objective of the bid is to acquire the remaining free float of 16.17% and to delist the shares on Euronext Brussels.

Documenten

  • Prospectus (NL)
  • Persbericht (NL)
  • Placard (NL)
  • Press release on results of initial acceptance period
    (pdf - 339,23 KB)

Related articles

We use cookies and similar technologies to make our website work better for you and ensure your online experience with us is more enjoyable and rewarding. We may also adapt our website to your needs and preferences. By continuing to use this website, you consent to our use of cookies.Learn more or reject cookies.