Full and secure control
Parents can keep a close eye on the first financial steps taken by their child. Protective limits are also set in the app.
Small step towards independence
A children's account gives kids the independence to start managing their own finances.
Banking with an app of their own
K'Ching is the first mobile banking app in Belgium that has been designed with young people in mind. Children aged 10 and older can learn how to do their basic banking business themselves in an appropriate environment.
First step to financial independence
As a parent, you want to encourage independence in your child when they're growing up, including in relation to managing money and doing banking. Naturally, you’ll still want to keep a parental eye on things. But where do you start? Well, a good idea is to open a children's account. Just transfer your child's pocket money to the current account and let them manage that money themselves. Your child stays safe and you stay in control. They’re also protected by our mobile banking limits. Meanwhile, you can closely monitor their financial activity using our Touch and Mobile apps.
You decide whether your child can:
- Make online payments
- Pay by contactless without having to enter a PIN
- Pay by card or withdraw cash above set daily limits
- See details of their savings account
Banking with your smartphone
Most kids today have their own smartphone. It's no surprise then that they use it to check just about everything, ranging from meeting friends to looking up their school timetable. This prompted the launch of K'Ching, the first mobile banking app for children in Belgium and Europe. K'Ching offers a number benefits:
- Ideal for encouraging children and young people to learn about handling money on their own
- Ability to check balances, transfer money or view transaction records: that's all that young people require
- Safe and easy to check: parents have the ability to set payment limits
Included in our free KBC Plus Account
Our young person’s account includes:
- Two debit cards
- Online banking
- Mobile banking on your phone
- Counter and ATM cash withdrawals
- Easy money transfers
- Cash withdrawals by phone
Apply for your children's account online
A children's account can be opened quickly online. If you're a KBC client, all you do is log in to KBC Touch. Even if you're not a client with us, you can apply very easily online by following the step-by-step instructions.
Park and refuel
- Cashless parking with 4411
- Ticketless parking at Q-Park
- Pay automatically at Q8
- Avoid separate apps or websites
Manage the accounts you hold at other banks
- Add accounts held at other banks
- Check the balances of all your accounts
- Manage all your banking business in KBC Mobile
View your government documents digitally with eBox
- View your eBox documents right from KBC Mobile
- Get alerted to new documents
- Check your documents without having to repeatedly log in to your eBox