Looking to bank with convenience, and to carry out more than just routine banking transactions? If so, then the KBC Plus Account is exactly what you're after.
Extensive payment package
2 bank cards and online banking capability. Plus many additional services, such as cash withdrawals in Europe.
Convenience banking at a fixed monthly price
The cost depends on which credit card you go for.
Open an account with us from abroad
Get a current account online before moving to Belgium as an expat.
If you're under 25, you get all the options of the Plus Account free with the Young Person's Account, plus an additional discount if you also need a credit card!
Included in the Plus Account
- 2 bank cards
- Option to take out a credit card
- Capability to personalise your cards with a photo twice a year
- Contactless payments with your card
- Online banking on your computer and tablet (KBC Touch)
- Mobile banking on your smartphone (KBC Mobile)
- Euro cash withdrawals at all ATMs in Belgium and Europe
- Banking at KBC self-service terminals
- Paper-based credit transfers over the counter or through KBC Live
- Free replacement cards
- Secure card use and/or rejected payment order text alerts
- Overdraft facility (KBC Budget Facility)
- Replacement card reader
The charges depend on the credit card you choose.
Without a credit card
2 euros a month
|With a KBC Silver Credit Card
3 euros a month
With a KBC Gold Credit Card
6 euros a month
With a KBC Platinum Credit Card
9 euros a month
If you're interested in a credit card, compare our different types.
Switching to a Plus Account
If you already have a current account with KBC, you can switch accounts easily in KBC Touch.
If you already have a current account with another bank, but are ready for a change, switch to KBC today with ease. We’ll sort out virtually everything for you, free of charge.
Planning a move to live in Belgium?
Expats can open a current account with us from abroad.