From city trips to your favourite summer festivals, there are loads of times when you’ll want to have cash on you. Not something you want to have to pay extra for. With our KBC Plus Account for under-25s, you won’t have to. It gives you lots of great free benefits compared to our KBC Basic Account. Make cash withdrawals in Belgium and the rest of Europe, get a second debit card and bank with the help of our KBC K'Ching and KBC Mobile apps – all for free!
Bank on your phone
Check your account balance and make transfers on your phone with our free KBC K'Ching and KBC Mobile apps!
Get a free account
Pay nothing for your KBC Plus Account if you’re aged between 10 and 24. Apply quickly and easily online.
Pay for things yourself
Manage your money, withdraw cash and pay in shops, restaurants and lots of online stores with your own current account.
Why go for a young person’s account?
Forget cheap current accounts – get one for free!
Our young person’s account includes:
- Two debit cards (+ replacement)
- Online banking on your PC, laptop or tablet with KBC Touch
- Mobile banking on your phone with our KBC Mobile and KBC K'Ching apps
- Cash withdrawals over the counter and from other banks’ ATMs
- Payments in almost any shop, filling station or restaurant and on virtually any website
- Transfers to your own or others’ accounts (with instant transfers to another KBC account)
Pay right from your phone
Take your first steps in managing your money on your phone with help from our friendly robot banking buddy, K’Ching. Make your KBC K'Ching app your own with lots of cool skins to choose from. Move to full-on mobile banking and do even more with our KBC Mobile app if you’re more advanced. Get both apps for free.
Install our KBC K'Ching or KBC Mobile app on your phone for benefits like the ability to:
- Buy snacks in supermarkets without small change on you using MobilePay* (just scan a QR code with your phone and you’re done)
- Withdraw cash from our ATMs without needing your debit card and its PIN using MobileCash*
- Hit the flicks with your friends and easily pay back whoever pays everyone in to the film on the spot using our KBC K'Ching or KBC Mobile.
*Use MobilePay and MobileCash with our KBC K'Ching or KBC Mobile.
Our spending limits for young people aged between 10 and 17 differ from those applying to adults. If you’re under 18, your parents manage how much you can spend. Over-18s are subject to our standard KBC Bank Card limits which you can easily change yourself using our KBC Touch, KBC Mobile or KBC K'Ching apps.
|Daily limit for cash withdrawals
||120 euros||500 euros|
|Weekly limit for cash withdrawals
||900 euros||5,000 euros|
|Weekly limit for payments
||900 euros||2,500 euros|
Get that little bit extra
Once you've turned 18 and start earning, you can opt for a KBC Plus Account including a credit card. And you can get the whole package at a great price, too. Interested? Compare all our cards.
Once you're over 18, you can use a young person's account to give you the option of temporarily overdrawing your account using the KBC Budget Facility.