Teach children to manage money
Teach your children how to manage their money and how to bank online safely and securely. And still keep a parental eye on their finances.
Smooth first steps in mobile banking
The chat feature answers all your children's questions about managing money and online banking.
Transfer kids their pocket money
Forget withdrawing cash to give to your kids as pocket money. Simply transfer it to them instead.
Get a banking app made for you and your kids
K’Ching is the ideal mobile banking app made for and by young people. It's an easy-to-use smartphone
app that uses cutting-edge technologies and incorporates the latest trends from the world of mobile apps.
- Teach your children how to manage their money and how to bank online safely and securely
- Your own KBC Touch app lets you keep an eye on their finances and you decide how much they may spend each week or month
- The chat feature answers all your children's questions about managing money and online banking
What can your son or daughter do with K’Ching?
K’Ching only has features that youngsters need, letting them:
- Manage a single current account and one savings account
- Transfer money
- Manage contact lists and personalise them by adding a photo
- Pay by MobilePay
- Withdraw cash from our ATMs using MobileCash
- Young K’Ching users open their app with a 5-digit PIN that only they know
- K’Ching tells youngsters how to bank online safely and securely
- Details are also sent over a secure connection
- Payment limits for online banking ensure that young people never spend too much
- K’Ching breaks the connection if a user is inactive for a time
Get one of our accounts and debit cards for your child
Your child needs to have one of our young person's accounts and a debit card to use K’Ching. Both are free of charge to them.