In urgent need of cash to go for a drink after the film, but forgotten your bank card? No problem. With the KBC Mobile app, you can withdraw cash with your smartphone at any KBC, CBC or KBC Brussels ATM.
Use your smartphone to withdraw cash if you forget your bank card
Withdrawing cash with your smartphone
Withdrawing cash with your smartphone is extremely easy. Go to a nearby KBC, CBC or KBC Brussels branch and follow the step-by-step instructions below. You can also enter our branch ATM lobbies at any time without a bank card.
- Take your smartphone and select 'Withdraw money by MobileCash' from the login screen of the KBC Mobile app.
- The first time a screen will appear to explain the process (tick 'Hide' and tap 'Next' if you don't want to see this screen again)
- Log in with your PIN
- Select the account and the amount you wish to withdraw
- Touch the ATM screen to display a QR code
- Use your smartphone to scan the QR code on the screen
- Confirm with your PIN
- The ATM will dispense your notes immediately without having to use your bank card
Download KBC Mobile
Everything about your vehicle in KBC Touch
This facility provides you with a handy overview of all your vehicle-related loans and insurance, letting you see everything at a glance
What is KBC Touch?
Touch is an app that lets you easily manage your banking and insurance online on your computer or tablet.
Péage or motorway toll? Don't get caught out!
Which countries charge motorway tolls and what's the smarter way to pay? This list will get you through in no time.