In urgent need of cash to go for a drink after the film, but forgotten your bank card? No problem. With the KBC Mobile app, you can withdraw cash with your smartphone at any KBC, CBC or KBC Brussels ATM.
Use your smartphone to withdraw cash if you forget your bank card
Withdrawing cash with your smartphone
Withdrawing cash with your smartphone is extremely easy. Go to a nearby KBC, CBC or KBC Brussels branch and follow the step-by-step instructions below. You can also enter our branch ATM lobbies at any time without a bank card.
- Take your smartphone and select 'Withdraw money by MobileCash' from the login screen of the KBC Mobile app.
- The first time a screen will appear to explain the process (tick 'Hide' and tap 'Next' if you don't want to see this screen again)
- Log in with your PIN
- Select the account and the amount you wish to withdraw
- Touch the ATM screen to display a QR code
- Use your smartphone to scan the QR code on the screen
- Confirm with your PIN
- The ATM will dispense your notes immediately without having to use your bank card
Download KBC Mobile
KBC Mobile, the online banking app
Banking is so easy with KBC Mobile. Check your balance, transfer money and withdraw cash no matter where, without your card or card reader. Install it now.
Questions about KBC Touch for businesses
See answers to questions like why you're having problems relating to your business accounts or you can't see details of your club or association bank account over which you have power of attorney.
Comparison of payment apps
Leave your bank card at home. Make life easy and pay with MobilePay, Payconiq or AndroidPay on your smartphone.