In urgent need of cash to go for a drink after the film, but forgotten your bank card? No problem. With the KBC Mobile app, you can withdraw cash with your smartphone at any KBC or CBC ATM.
Use your smartphone to withdraw cash if you forget your bank card
Withdrawing cash with your smartphone
Withdrawing cash with your smartphone is extremely easy. Go to a nearby KBC or CBC branch and follow the step-by-step instructions below. You can also enter our branch ATM lobbies at any time without a bank card.
- Take your smartphone and select 'Withdraw money by MobileCash' from the login screen of the KBC Mobile app
- The first time a screen will appear to explain the process (tick 'Hide' and tap 'Next' if you don't want to see this screen again)
- Log in with your PIN
- Select the account and the amount you wish to withdraw
- Touch the ATM screen to display a QR code
- Use your smartphone to scan the QR code on the screen
- Confirm with your PIN
- The ATM will dispense your notes immediately without having to use your bank card
Download KBC Mobile
Carefree travel with the apps from KBC!
Order foreign currency, check your account balance while souvenir shopping, or top up your account to pay your credit card bill: with our apps, you can manage all your banking business and insurance before, during and after your trip. Check out our mobile travel tips.
Change your settings with KBC Mobile
You can easily change your limits or link a smartwatch in your settings.
Checking your balance without logging in to KBC K'Ching
Find out how to check your balance without logging in or how to withdraw cash without using your bank card.