Bye-bye card reader
With our KBC Sign app, there's no more need for a card reader to log in to KBC Touch and KBC Invest apps.
It even lets you log in securely over an unsecured Wi-Fi network.
Easy to use
Once activated, KBC Sign is the easiest way to log in to KBC Touch and KBC Invest.
Install our KBC Sign app now
Download KBC Sign
Itsme is replacing KBC Sign in June
Get the benefits of itsme today.
- Log in and sign as securely as with KBC Sign
- Just need your phone
- 1 app to access us and 150+ other firms
Tax-on-web, mypension.be, Doccle, ...
What is KBC Sign?
Tired of having to rummage around to find your card reader? Batteries dead right when you want to make a transfer? Just can’t be bothered entering all those codes? Make life easier for yourself with our KBC Sign app! Once activated on your phone, it's all you need to access KBC Touch and KBC Invest.
KBC Sign is our smartphone app that lets you securely log in to and sign transactions in a number of our digital services on a computer:
- KBC Touch
- KBC Invest
- KBC-Online for Business
How do I get started?
- Install the app on your phone (available on iOS and Android)
- Download KBC Sign from your app store.
2. Activate your KBC Sign app
- Start the app and follow the on-screen instructions
- Accept the applicable regulations and confirm your registration
- Set a five-digit code for your KBC Sign app
- Start using the app
How do I log in without a card reader?
Log in to KBC Touch or KBC Touch using your KBC Sign app
- Go to the KBC Touch or KBC Invest login screen on your computer and select your username
- Select ‘sign’ from the menu bar on the left
- Open KBC Sign on your phone
- Log in, scan the QR code and enter your KBC Sign app code
- Get logged in and you’re off
- Confirm transactions the same way