KBC Mobile lets you scan paper credit transfer forms using your phone’s camera. The amount, IBAN, name of the beneficiary and standard-format reference can all be read. After checking the data and making any adjustments, you have the option of adding an execution date. To carry out the transaction, you need to sign the transfer using your PIN.
How it works
- Log in to KBC Mobile
- Tap the round blue double-arrow icon at the bottom right of your ‘Payments’ view showing your accounts, followed by ‘Transfer funds to other accounts’
- Tap the camera icon at the top right
- Scan the transfer
- Check the details and confirm using your PIN
Download KBC Mobile
Which type of phones let you scan transfer forms?
- iPhone 5S or later
- Android phone with a high-end autofocus camera
- Windows phone with an autofocus camera running Windows 8 or higher
KBC Sign: frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Veelgestelde vragen rond Mobile Sign