Receive alerts for potential, future cash shortfalls
Get personalised solutions and suggestions
Gain insight into changes to your liquid assets
Working capital is of vital importance. In the short term, companies hardly ever go bankrupt due to solvency problems, but rather due to a lack of liquidity.
In your KBC Business Dashboard, you'll therefore find a new 'Working Capital Insights' app. Our intelligent algorithms analyse your working capital, so you can get the most from it.
A list of the main benefits
- Changes to your liquid assets with KBC over the past 365 days. You learn from your history.
- In a consolidated overview at group level. You decide which companies to include in the group.
- Were there any spikes or troughs in my cash position? Am I seeing ongoing pressure on my cash position? You learn from your history.
View the demo page
- A projection of how your liquid assets with KBC will change over the next 90 days, based on the data you share with KBC.
- Immediate insight into changes going forward from your home page in your KBC Business Dashboard, so that you can take action in time.
- Solutions if we expect a deficit.
- Get suggestions on how to get the most from your working capital finance.
- A full view of your liquid assets at a glance:
o Balances and funds on your Belgian and foreign KBC accounts
o Credit lines: see right away how much credit you can still draw down
o On-demand finance: see right away how much financing you can still draw down
o Export documentary credit with payment date within 90 days
3. Sector Analysis (New!)*
- Get insights into the performance of your working capital.
- Find out how your business scores in your sector. We use various public data sources to select businesses comparable to yours.
- Strengthen your market position by using these insights in negotiations with your suppliers or other partners.
- Calculate how much cash you could free up by shortening your working capital cycle, and boost the growth of your business.
* Only for Belgian companies for which sufficient financial data are available at the National Bank.
This is how the app works
- Our intelligent algorithm looks for patterns in your history. This allows us to forecast the situation for your liquid assets with KBC for the next 90 days.
- Unlike models in ERP packages, we also take account of any of your credit lines, agreements with KBC Commercial Finance and export documentary credit.
- If you also share your incoming and outgoing invoices with us, your business gets better projections because the shared information helps make our model smarter.
- The more data we have, the better the projection becomes. It's worth noting that, for the time being, we do not have your account details with other banks.
How do you request the app?
If you're a Business Dashboard administrator, click the button below and activate the 'Working capital insights' app.
If you're not an administrator, ask someone who is to activate the app for you.
It's worth noting that the application is immediately visible in your Business Dashboard, but it takes one day before all data has been processed and is displayed.