The coronavirus crisis is shaking up the global economy and posing unprecedented challenges to companies around the world. Perhaps you've also been wondering how this situation is affecting the Belgian economy and impacting the business world.
These and other topics were dealt with by Jan Van Hove, chief economist KBC Group, in an absorbing webinar.
Review the webinar below. You can no longer ask questions via the specified chat option. If you have any questions, feel free to contact your relationship manager.
These topics will be dealt with during the webinar:
- How the economy was doing before the outbreak of Covid-19
- The impact of Covid-19 on the Belgian economy and its impact on the business world
- A comparison with other Western European countries and the US
- What we are learning from China now that the coronavirus crisis there has passed its peak
- Three potential recovery scenarios for the years ahead