Finance holiday pay with the KBC Cash Budget Credit Facility
- Take the strain off your liquidity
- No need to use your advance in current account or credit line with straight loans
- Benefit from a fixed interest charge that is tax-deductible
What’s a cash budget credit facility?
The KBC Cash Budget Credit Facility is a loan that you can use to finance holiday pay or year-end bonuses (13th month). It ensures you spread this payroll cost over 12 months with low interest charges.
When running a simulation in your KBC Business Dashboard, you enter the amount you want to borrow. You'll then receive a clear idea of your cash budget credit facility and the rate applying to it, the monthly repayments and associated charges.
Why take out a cash budget credit facility?
- A cash budget credit facility is an attractive financial solution that is ideal for covering year-end bonuses (13th month) or holiday pay
- The facility helps you avoid cash flow problems and ensures cash resources and other lines of credit are left intact
- The fixed interest rate means you know exactly how much you will have to pay back (the interest and other charges are also tax-deductible)
Applying for your KBC Cash Budget Credit Facility
- Indicate the amount you want to borrow during the simulation.
- After some number-crunching, you'll receive a clear idea of the cash budget credit facility and the rate applying to it, the monthly repayments and associated charges. This ensures you know everything up front and so avoid any unwelcome surprises.
- If you agree with the proposal, simply submit your application.
- After your request for credit has been approved by KBC, the legal representatives of your company sign the credit contract.
- You receive a copy of the contract and the funds are immediately made available for use.
- You can then draw down the credit facility through your Business Dashboard.
- Your repayments are deducted automatically from the linked KBC Current Account and spread over 12 months after your first drawdown.