KBC Autolease and its partner NewMotion offer an integrated, comprehensive solution for electric vehicles.
What is in the 'electric' full-service leasing contract?
An electric vehicle
- Financial rental
- All services: repairs, maintenance, tyres, insurance, etc.
A home charging station and a subscription
- Secure and rapid charging at a charging station with a loading capacity of 3,7 to 22 kW
- One-phase or three-phase installation package
- A module to optimally distribute the available power capacity between domestic appliances and the charging station
- A technical inspection (AREI inspection)
- A ‘Carefree Charging’ subscription ‘
The installation will take place at least one week before the delivery of the electric vehicle.
A charging card
The driver charges carefree:
- At home
- At work if possible
- En route (over 9,000 charge points in Belgium)
He also receives a monthly refund of the electricity costs incurred at home.
The commission of charging
KBC Autolease sends you a monthly bill and periodically settles the actual expenses, like it does for fossil fuels.
- The monthly electricity charge is calculated based on the average consumption, a fixed price of electricity and the average number of kilometres driven per month.
- Each quarter, the difference between the charges paid and the actual expenses will be settled.
What's included in the Charging Station Pack?
Electrify your fleet
Read this brochure to find out how you can successfully transition your fleet to electric based on five clearly detailed steps.
Do you have any questions?
Your account manager will be happy to help you.