Screening of new debtors
Prevention is better than cure: so KBC carries out preventive screening of new debtors to assess their insolvency risk.
Your accepted debtors’ invoices are fully covered within the approved limits, and will be paid a maximum of 100 days following their due date.
Safeguarding your business continuity
Your continuity, profit and liquidity are no longer dependent on the financial quality of your debtors.
Blind faith: after a relationship lasting many years, with consistently timely deliveries and timely payments between a business and its client, it can sometimes happen. But are you sure your debtor is completely financially stable? It's not easy to spot an impending bankruptcy. So play it safe and make sure you take out good insurance cover.
If debtors fail to pay because of insolvency, this can take its toll on a business. To limit the risk of liquidity problems or even bankruptcy, in addition to its receivables management services KBC also offers insurance to cover the insolvency risk of your debtors. That way you can be sure that the full amount of the invoice will be paid at the latest 100 days after its due date – and with a minimum of red tape.
- Screening of new debtors to assess their insolvency risk.
- Cover for invoices within the approved limits.
- Prompt payment of invoices, no later than 100 days following their due date.
- Minimum red tape.
- Your continuity, profit and liquidity are no longer dependent on the financial quality of your debtors.
How it works
- After delivering your goods or completing your service, you send your original invoices to your clients and tell them they have been transferred to KBC, which is where they should send payment.
- Submit your invoice details to KBC electronically. You screen your clients and are given credit limits on our online platform.
- KBC takes care of the reminder procedure and provides you with continual feedback on your outstanding invoices.
- Your debtors pay your outstanding receivables to KBC.
- If your invoice has still not been paid 100 days after the due date because of your debtor’s insolvency, KBC will pay the remaining invoice amount up to the credit limit.
Interested? If so, contact your KBC relationship manager and your concerns about payment defaults due to debtor insolvency will soon become a thing of the past.