Your customers can pay for their purchases immediately or at a later time.
The amount paid is credited to your account immediately.
Advanced security measures mean you can be assured that information is exchanged securely.
What is the KBC Payment Button?
The KBC Payment Button is a digital button on the payment page of your web shop. Your customers can pay for their purchase with just a few clicks or taps, on their smartphone or tablet or using the card and card reader.
More flexibility for you and your customers
The KBC Payment Button affords your customers more flexibility, because they decide when the payment is made: immediately or up to two months later. This has no impact on your accounts, because the payment amount is always paid into your account immediately.
How long can your customers defer payment for? For payments of between 50 and 1 250 euros, the payment can be deferred for up to two months. It’s also a worry-free process for your customer, because everything happens automatically and free of charge.
How it works
- You add the KBC Payment Button to the payment page of your web shop
- When a customer wants to make a purchase, they click or tap on the KBC Payment Button
- They are then automatically redirected to KBC's online banking application (KBC Touch or KBC Mobile)
- The transfer is displayed and the customer confirms it using a digital signature
- The customer receives a payment confirmation
- You receive the amount due in your KBC business account (at a favourable rate).
If you’d like to add the KBC Payment Button to your web shop, contact your relationship manager.