Quick and efficient
You don’t lose any time and always see real-time prices.
Execute transactions in the blink of an eye. They are automatically settled in the account.
Long opening hours
Available five days a week from 7 am to 9.45 pm (on Friday until 8 pm).
What is Go&Deal?
Do you often have to deal with foreign currency in your business? If so, the Internet application Go&Deal is one to recommend for executing transactions on the international foreign exchange markets. You buy or sell foreign currencies in real time at sharp rates. After completing a simple login procedure and then requesting a quote, you will quickly receive one which you can either accept or refuse.
You can log in securely using your security card (Isabel or KBC card) or with the KBC Sign app on your smartphone.
- The most up-to-date prices
- Secure login
- Transactions are executed with just one easy click
- You decide for yourself what time of day your account is credited debited
- Fve days a week from 7 am to 9.45 pm (on Friday until 8 pm)
The right place for any currency
Go&Deal can trade in more than 20 currencies and helps you with a variety of transaction types:
- Spot transaction: you buy or sell foreign currencies for immediate settlement
- Forward outright transaction: you carry out foreign-currency transactions for settlement at a future date
- Swap: you temporarily exchange one currency for another
- Limit orders enable you to place a market order to buy or sell foreign currencies.
Is Go&Deal something for you?
If you’re interested in Go&Deal, contact your KBC relationship manager or firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more about Go&Deal, call the Corporate Salesdesk or the eSalesdesk on 02 417 28 09.