What does this job entail?
As a credit risk advisor you will take up an important role in managing the credit risks stemming from the dealing room activities. A job with a lot of responsibility that you will love if you have a keen interest in the financial market and risk management.
You will join the counterparty credit risk team, which is part of Group Risk and resides under the CRO Treasury & Markets.
As a team, we...
- … measure, monitor and report counterparty credit risk.
- … supply management with an integrated and economic view of the risks.
- … provide support and advice on business proposals regarding risk and capital management.
- … develop new risk measurements.
- … participate in risk related projects.
- … measure, monitor and report valuation adjustments (credit, funding, …).
Will you join us?
What do we expect from you?
- You follow up on methodological evolutions related to the Internal Model Method (EPE) and are actively involved in the maintenance and development of the EPE model.
- You perform analyses on counterparty credit risk.
- You follow up trading entities (KBC Dealing Room, local dealing rooms, …).
- You follow up the main business parties: Retail and Corporate network, FIG, … .
- You analyse and implement new regulations.
Your key strenghts?
- You have a master’s degree, preferably in economics or mathematics (or equal by experience).
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel and SQL. SAS/Python is an advantage.
- You have good quantitative skills which allow you to understand complex methodologies.
- You are eager to learn and to share knowledge.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills in English
What can we offer you?
- We offer you an exceptional range of training and development opportunities.
- There are many different career opportunities in our organisation.
- You will receive a permanent contract with a competitive salary, including an extensive package of additional benefits and special terms for employees for our banking and insurance products,
- We value a good balance between your work and private life.
Why join KBC?
As the largest Belgian bank/insurer, we commit ourselves every day to provide ideas and solutions that help our customers and our society move forward. We are driven and have the ambition to be the ‘reference’ in the financial sector. Join us in making the difference. And the future. #makeithappen
Do you want to make the difference? Let’s hear from you! We look
forward to your application.
If you have any further questions about the job content, please
contact the recruiter:
You can only apply using the form below. We cannot accept applications via e-mail.
And don't forget to check out our frequently asked questions as posed by other 'creators'.
Published on 19/03/2020
Fill in the fields below, attach your CV and click 'send application'.
All fields must be filled in.