Review the webinar about mergers and acquisitions in the US
Join our free webinar with American law firm Hodgson Russ LLP, Oaklins-KBC Securities and their US colleagues at Oaklins-DeSilva+Phillips for a discussion on mergers & acquisitions in the US, and the associated legal implications.
The large US market offers a lot of potential for European companies looking for acquisitions, however there are important differences compared to the European market.
Review the webinar below. You can no longer ask questions via the specified chat option. If you have any questions, feel free to contact your relationship manager.
These topics will be dealt with during the webinar:
- Current market conditions in middle-market M&A
- Best practices on conducting a buy-side process
- Seller considerations
- Tax structuring and appropriate acquisition vehicles
- Differences between typical US and European transaction documents
- Current trends from a legal perspective