Review the webinar on the real estate sector
The coronavirus crisis is severely affecting the real estate sector:
- Shock to incomes affecting demand for property
- Shops and restaurants under pressure
- Increase in e-commerce leading to greater demand for logistics space
Join us for our live webinar where Kim Creten (CEO of KBC Real Estate) and Johan Van Gompel (Senior Economist at KBC and University of Antwerp lecturer) will share their take on developments in the real estate sector and the opportunities they offer.
Review the webinar below. You can no longer ask questions via the specified chat option. If you have any questions, feel free to contact your relationship manager.
Our webinar will include discussions on:
- How the coronavirus crisis is affecting the real estate sector
- Developments in the valuation of property
- Belgian government and financial industry regulator Febelfin’s measures to support the real estate market
- An actual case showing the impact of Covid-19 and the effectiveness of government measures