Forms & declarations

Forms & declarations

Fuel expense refund form

Getting refunds of technical inspection fees

Permission to drive outside the European Union

Report an accident not involving another party

Request a ‘short-term lease vehicle or courtesy car’

Request for claims history certificate

Request for declaration of ownership

Request for duplicate or new certificate of insurance

Request for new fuel card

Request for reimbursement of maintenance and repair costs

KBC uses cookies to make your online experience easier and to fit your needs and preferences. By browsing the KBC site, you agree to the use of these cookies. Learn more and see how to decline cookies?Click here.