- Work fast with powerful ease: save time and do more.
- See everything in real time: view your documentary credits and collections at a glance.
- Manage users easily: define clearly who does what.
KBC Flexims is accessible anytime, anywhere – right from your KBC Business Dashboard.
With KBC Flexims, you save time!
Flexims lets you quickly apply for a documentary credit, collection or bank guarantee.
- Apply in no time
- Create templates easily and reuse them for any application
- Switch seamlessly between companies in your group
You get real-time overviews
Flexims makes managing your trade finance transactions effortless.
See the status of your applications and who to contact at all times, with easy access to your key documents and contact with us.
You define roles and responsibilities tailored to your business
Easily add new users from your KBC Business Dashboard. Flexims also lets you set who can submit and approve applications or just view details, tailoring user rights to the needs of your business.
Get a direct line to your dedicated expert
KBC Flexims is much more than an online app. It also gives you specialist advice from a team of experts and direct access to the one handling your applications.
KBC Flexims: a secure application!
Access Flexims securely from the safe confines of your Business Dashboard and log in easily with your card. If you use KBC Sign for Business, you can also log in with your smartphone.
If you’re wondering how a specific feature works in KBC Flexims, check out the list below.
Go straight to:
- KBC Flexims not yet in your favourites? Log in to Flexims
- Add a new Flexims administrator
- Check who is a KBC Flexims administrator
- Manage user rights in KBC Flexims
- Check which eyes principle applies
- Create an Export Collection template
- Create a new Export Collection from a template
- Create an Import Letter of Credit template
- Create a new Import Letter of Credit from a template
- Edit your Import Letter of Credit template
- Register an amendment to an Import Letter of Credit
- Register a draft Import Letter of Credit
- Approve and finalise a draft Import Letter of Credit
- Amend a draft Import Letter of Credit