How to manage your powers of attorney in the KBC Business Dashboard
1. Click on Administration.
2. Click on the Powers of attorney tile.
3. Click on Open in the KBC-Online for Business tile. This step is only visible if you also use KBC Reach.
4. In the lower right corner, tap or click New power of attorney.
5. Select the power of attorney you wish to register.
6. Click on Yes if you wish to have all agents holding power of attorney to act alone and without restriction.
Tip: In step 10, you can still restrict the rights of an agent holding power of attorney by adding clauses.
7. Click on the pencil icon (edit) beside your accounts to add an account.
8. Select an Account not included in the power of attorney and then click on Add to add an account to the power of attorney, before hitting Confirm change.
Tip 1. You can add multiple accounts to one power of attorney.
Tip 2. You can also delete accounts from a power of attorney after adding them.
9. Be sure to check whether you would like to give third parties permission to use the accounts in the new power of attorney.
10. Click on the pencil icon (edit) beside your agents holding powers of attorney to add a new agent or select New clause if you want to restrict the rights of an agent.
10a. If you've hit New clause, select the restrictions and tap or click New group of agents holding power of attorney.
11. Select a Person known to the bank and then click on Add to add an agent, before hitting Confirm change.
Tip. You can also add an agent via their client number, first name and surname.
12. If you have added a clause, choose the agents required to sign and tap or click Confirm change.
13. Tap or click Submit for approval to complete your new power of attorney.
14. You will see in the overview of Powers of attorney to be approved that a time is allotted of 5 working weeks to approve the power of attorney.
15. The approver can view the details and approve or reject a new power of attorney.