How to manage your powers of attorney in the KBC Business Dashboard
1. Tap or click Administration.
2. Tap or click the Powers of attorney tile.
3. Tap or click Open in the KBC-Online for Business tile (this
works only if you already use KBC Reach).
4. In the lower right corner, tap or click New power of
5. Select the power of attorney you wish to register.
6. Tap or click Yes if all agents holding power of attorney are allowed to act alone and without restriction.
Tip: In step 9, you can restrict the rights of an agent holding
power of attorney by adding clauses.
7. Tap or click the pencil icon (edit) beside your accounts to
add an account.
8. Tap or click Account not included in the power of attorney and then Add to add an account to the power of attorney, before hitting Confirm change.
Tip 1. You can add multiple accounts to one power of attorney.
Tip 2. You can also delete accounts from a power of attorney after adding them.
9. Tap or click the pencil icon (edit) beside your agents
holding powers of attorney to add a new agent or select New
clause if you want to restrict the rights of an agent.
9a. Once you've hit New clause, select the restrictions and
tap or click New group of agents holding power of
10. Tap or click Person known to the bank and then Add to add an agent, before hitting Confirm change.
Tip. You can also add an agent via their customer number, first name
11. If you have added a clause, choose the agents required to sign
and tap or click Confirm change.
12. Tap or click Submit for approval to complete your new
power of attorney.
13. You will see in the overview of Powers of attorney to be
approved that it takes five working weeks to approve the power of
14. The relevant person will receive an overview of the power of
attorney and can either approve or reject it.