KBC Reach FAQs
See how key features work and get started fast with our handy guides.
- How do I save a new payee and how do I manage my payees?
- How do I download my electronic account statement?
- How do I print my statement?
- How do I use and manage my dashboard?
- How do I use the main menu?
- How do I import payment files?
- How do I choose my screen display?
- How do I create and manage a payment template?
- How do I record and sign a payment?
- How do I record a bill of exchange (LCR)?
- How do I record a periodic payment?
- How do I sign open payments?
- How do I keep track of my account balance?
- How to add a new user?
- How to add a new administrator?
- What do I need to do if a new account has been added?
- What do I need to do if a new user has been added?
- How do I approve open administrative modifications?
- How do I create a permission profile to allow users to manage payments but not sign them?
- How do I create a permission profile to be able to sign payments?
- How do I create a permission profile to allow users to track account information?
Also good to know
Which countries have access to KBC Reach?
KBC Reach is currently available in Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, the United States, Singapore, Hong Kong and China.
All your accounts held within KBC group (BE, NL, FR, DE, IT, UK, US, CZ, SK, HU, CN, HK, SG) or third party banks are accessible and manageable through KBC Reach.
Can I attend training courses to learn how to use KBC Reach?
Thanks to the guidance logic KBC Reach is very intuitive and easy-to-use. However on the KBC Corporates site there are step by step guides at your disposal. Furthermore the Corporates Helpdesk will assist you with technical issues and will gladly support your users on how to find their way in the application.
If there still remain questions unanswered or issues unsolved your relationship manager can rely on the help of a dedicated Corporate e- Banking Advisor.
How do I change the language of KBC Reach?
The language of Reach is based on the language of your browser. Change your browser language to the language of your choice (Dutch, French, German or English) and then log in to KBC Reach.
Do I have access to historical information?
Account information remains available for 15 months. Payments remain available for 8 months.
What types of account information can I download?
Of all the accounts assigned to a user, he can visualize the end of day and intraday account information in a customized lay-out according to his personal preference. A conversion engine makes it possible to convert the account information into a range of supported formats as well as CSV at all time.
You can also download encrypted account information in the following formats:
- Swift MT94x
- CAMT05x vs 2
- CAMT05x vs 3
What kind of payment confirmation can I expect?
Optionally you will obtain payment status reports according to the ISO 20022 XML - pain
002.001.03 format. Whenever needed you are able to generate an official proof of payment document.
What formats of mass payments and collections files can I import?
|SCT||Sepa Credit Transfer|
|SDD||Sepa Direct Debit|
|DTAZV||German foreign credit and euro transfer|
|MT101||Swift credit transfer (RFT)|
|XML-CT||UNIFI XML based credit transfers (non-Sepa)|
|AFB160-LCR||French domestic letter of credit|
|ACH||US domestic and international payments|
|Multicash||Slovak foreign credit transfer|
|Multicash||Czech foreign credit transfer / domestic payment|
|Grouped Hungarian||Hungarian domestic credit transfer|
Does Reach support instant credit transfers?
If you have an account with us in Belgium, you can use it to receive and send individual credit transfers. This is not available for batched payments for the time being.
Contact your relationship manager to find out more about KBC Reach for your business. We'll be happy to help you.
If you have any technical questions, just get in touch with our Corporate Helpdesk: