KBC Bank Singapore provides commercial banking services to companies in Singapore. As part of the KBC group headquartered in Brussels, we have the backing, expertise and resources to deliver value-added solutions to our clients by leveraging KBC’s market-leading networks across Belgium and Central Europe.
The commercial banking unit based in Singapore specialises in managing KBC group relationships in and outside of Belgium and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). It also offers an invaluable and specialised platform for those companies in Singapore that conduct business with, and in, Belgium and CEE.
Singapore Personal Data Protection Act
For questions relating to KBC Singapore’s policy on the access, collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, please contact Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Management Team of KBC Bank Singapore Branch is committed to deliver Fair Dealing outcome to its customers. We adjusted our management structure and policies accordingly, and in line with the guidelines issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, commit to:
- only sell products and services that are suitable to our customers
- ensure that our sales staff are adequately trained, and equipped with the necessary skills to provide clear advices and quality recommendations
- be transparent and provide our customers with timely and relevant information
- handle customers’ complaints in a prompt, effective and independent manner.
Suggestions or Complaints?
We'll work until it works! You expect top-notch service from us, and you've every right to do so! We like to hear that you are satisfied, but we'd also like to know if you're not. That's why we're asking you to share your suggestions and complaints with us, so that we can continue to improve the service we provide.
Where can you go with your suggestion or complaint?
1) To Complaint Officer of Singapore branch
2) To an impartial external Ombudsman
If so, you can turn to:
|Singapore Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre Ltd (FIDReC)|
36 Robinson Road
Tel: (65) 6327 8878
FIDReC is the relevant competent authority to handle financial disputes. This is free of charge and completely confidential.