New on the KBC Business Dashboard
Our Business Dashboard is the ideal all-in-one platform to help you handle your financial business. We are continually investing in it to make it even more powerful.
At the end of August, we added several new features to your KBC Business Dashboard that let you:
- Ask our chatbot, Kobe, for help
- Name accounts
- Get batched payments processed faster
- Discover our latest digital signing options
- Request a ten-year liability insurance certificate online
1. Chat with and get help from Kobe
Need help logging into Business Dashboard? Just hit the Live Help button for fast assistance from our chatbot, Kobe, at any time in Dutch, English or French.
2. Name accounts
You can now name accounts your way. That could be using the name of a location, a type of transaction, the names of your colleagues or another name to quickly find the account you need.
Simply ask your Business Dashboard administrator to change the name for you under ‘Accounts overview > Account view’.
Good to know: third parties can’t see the names you give to your accounts.
3. Get batched payments processed faster
Grouped SEPA credit transfers from Belgian accounts are now processed even faster.
Batched payments submitted* before 2.30 p.m. appear on the payee’s bank account that day.
* A transfer order is only fully submitted to us once you’ve signed and sent it to us correctly, we’ve received it and the amount can be debited from the account (on any weekday apart from 1 January, Good Friday, Easter Monday, 1 May, and 25 and 26 December).
4. Discover our latest digital signing options
You can now sign a number of our business insurance policies digitally. And we’ll be adding to that growing list in the months ahead.
From the end of August, you can digitally sign our insurance policies covering your business’s:
- Third-party liability
- Ten-year liability
5. Request a ten-year liability insurance certificate online
Construction industry professionals are required by law to have ten-year liability insurance. Business Dashboard now makes it easy to request a digital certificate of insurance for this cover and e-mail it straight to your customer or the architect.
Just go to ‘Administration > Certificates > Ten-year liability insurance certificate’ to quickly request your certificate of coverage.