New on the KBC Business Dashboard
Our Business Dashboard is the ideal all-in-one platform to help you handle your financial business. We are continually investing in it to make it even more powerful.
We've added several new features to the Business Dashboard:
- Get new-look KBC invoices
- Arrange financing for your business equipment faster online
- Get insights into your working capital
- Track incoming international payments with ease
- Receive documents for review before signing them
- Logging in with the Isabel SmartCard will soon no longer be possible with Internet Explorer
1. Get new-look KBC invoices
You can now find your revamped invoices in the document overview. Select ‘Messages’ in the top navigation bar and then ‘Documents’. All you then have to do is search for, filter and download your invoices (as PDFs).
As standard, only legal representatives, full-mandate holders and Business Dashboard administrators can view the invoices.
If you don't have access, your administrator can grant it via ‘Settings’ > ‘Communication’ > ‘Invoice preferences’.
Your bills are now also available for automatic invoice processing:
- By e-mail (with a UBL and PDF file in attachment)
- With PEPPOL (in UBL format)
Your Business Dashboard administrator can activate this feature via ‘Settings’ > ‘Communication’ > Invoice preferences (select ‘Receive invoices in other formats’).
2. Arrange financing for your business equipment faster online
Need a digger, heat pump or office equipment? From now on, arrange financing for your business equipment with ease in your Business Dashboard.
Check out the T&Cs under ‘Offer’ or in the ‘Financing’ dashboard.
3. Get insights into your working capital
We're proud to unveil our new ‘Working Capital Insights’ app:
- Get alerted to potential, future cash shortfalls
- Get an insight into your working capital over the past 12 months
- Receive personalised solutions and suggestions
The ‘Working Capital Insights’ app gives you proactive insights and a clear view of your historical data, along with solutions and suggestions, to help you get the most from your working capital.
Alerts for potential cash shortfalls
A powerful AI-driven model forecasts the situation for your liquid assets in one company, a selection of companies or your entire group over the next 90 days. The model also takes account of your credit facilities at KBC.
If we detect a potential cash shortfall, you'll be sent an immediate alert and receive potential solutions for cushioning it. This lets you relax in the knowledge that your cash position is maintained at all times.
Get the most from your working capital thanks to data insights
Experienced sharp spikes or deep troughs in your liquid assets? Keeping enough cash in reserve? Is your working capital finance always in balance? Check it all out in this new app.
Activate the ‘Working capital insights’ app
If you’re an administrator, activate the app for yourself or your colleagues by going to ‘Settings’ > ‘Applications’ > ‘Add ‘Working Capital Insights’ app’.
4. Track incoming international payments with ease
If you're expecting to receive an international payment, you can track its journey from start to finish. You'll then get an idea of when the money will be credited to your account and which charges will be deducted by intermediaries.
You can keep an eye on incoming and outgoing payments via ‘Accounts’ > ‘Track payments’.
5. Receive documents for review before signing them
You can now let someone review documents requiring a signature before they are signed by the legal representatives. That person can also add a brief note to reassure the signatories that the content is correct.
Your Business Dashboard administrator can activate this feature via ‘Settings’. In the ‘Documents’ tile, select the person you want to do the checking and select ‘Receive documents for review before signature’.
6. Logging in with the Isabel SmartCard will soon no longer be possible with Internet Explorer
For security reasons, you’ll soon be unable to use Internet Explorer to log in on account of Microsoft ceasing to support that browser.
If you log in with an Isabel SmartCard, switch now to another browser that is supported.
If you log in with a KBC e-Business Card, this card is being discontinued, as it is no longer supported by Microsoft Internet Explorer. Do this before 1 October 2021. See how.