KBC Bank NV Italia provides corporate banking services to companies in Italy. As part of the KBC Group headquartered in Brussels, we have the backing, expertise and resources to deliver value-added solutions to our clients by leveraging KBC’s market-leading networks across Belgium and Central Europe (CE).
The corporate banking unit based in Italy specialises in managing KBC Group relationships in and outside our home market countries Belgium, Hungary, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, and Slovakia. Similarly, the branch offers an invaluable, and specialised platform for those companies in Italy that conduct business with, and in, these home market countries.
Unique product offer
1. We speak your language
Not just literally, but figuratively too. And there's no need for introductions. Our specialists are already well familiar with your company and business model thanks to close cooperation with their CE and Belgian colleagues. Our local staff works only for KBC group's home clients.
2. Italian environment
We'll ease your administrative load by helping you navigate the regulatory Italian environment.
We network with the local business, government and diplomatic community to defend your interests.
Based on all your Payment and Lending needs, including Credits, Bank Guarantees and other Trade Finance services, we look at tailor-made solutions together with you.
The prime focus of our office located at 14 Via Dante in Milan is providing payment and working capital solutions. It is conveniently situated in the centre of town, between the Duomo and the Sforza Castle.
- Certified legal e-mail (PEC): email@example.com
Branch governed and coordinated by KBC Bank NV (Belgium)
Questa sezione fornisce i principali documenti informativi relativi ai prodotti e servizi bancari offerti da KBC Bank NV Italia, in ossequio alle disposizioni di Banca di Italia in tema di trasparenza delle operazioni e dei servizi bancari e finanziari. Questi documenti possono essere consultati e salvati; i medesimi documenti sono disponibili gratuitamente anche presso la sede Italiana della KBC Bank NV Italia.
This section provides the main information documents related to banking products and services offered by KBC Bank NV Italia in accordance with the transparency regulations of Bank of Italy related to the transparency of banking and financing operations and services.
These documents can be consulted and saved; they are also made available free of charge at the Italian branch of KBC Bank NV Italia.
- Fogli Informativi/Information sheets
- Conto Corrente (PDF, italiano)
- CBI (Banca Passiva) (PDF, italiano)
- CBI (Banca Proponente) (PDF, italiano)
Apertura di Credito in conto corrente a breve termine (massimo 12 mesi) (PDF, italiano)
Finanziamento per cassa e per firma (linea promiscua) a breve termine (massimo 12 mesi) (PDF, italiano)
Finanziamento a lungo termine (oltre i 12 mesi) con rimborso del capitale a scadenza (PDF, italiano)
- Rilevazione dei tassi d’interesse effettivi globali medi ai fini della legge sull’usura (Survey of global average effective interest rates for usury law purposes - PDF, italiano)
- Guida pratica della Banca d'Italia relativa al conto corrente (The Bank of Italy practical Guide relating to the current account - PDF, italiano)
- Guida alla Centrale dei Rischi (PDF, italiano)/Practical Guide relating to the central credit register (PDF, English)
In caso di controversia, il Cliente potrà presentare reclamo secondo le modalità indicate in questa sezione.
IIn case of a dispute, the Customer can fill in a complaint to KBC Bank NV Italia according to the instructions set forth in this section.
- Info su come presentare reclamo (Guide to fill in the claim - PDF, italiano)
- Modulo Reclamo (Form for the claim - PDF, italiano)
- ABF in parole semplici (A simple guide to the ABF - PDF, italiano)
- Guida all’utilizzo del portale (Guide on how to use the Web Portal - PDF, italiano)
- Rendiconto di Gestione Anno 2020 (Annual report on the handling of complaints 2020 - PDF, italiano)