How to fill in a European Accident Statement

How to fill in a European Accident Statement

You must submit a correctly completed European accident statement to KBC Autolease to report an accident with the other party:

  1. Complete the European accident statement fully and correctly.
  2. Sign the statement. Both drivers must sign the statement.
  3. Send the accident statement to the claims department. Scan the accident statement and email it to or send it by post to: KBC Autolease – Claims Department, Pastoor Coplaan 100, 2070 Zwijndrecht.
  4. Make an appointment with a licensed bodywork repairer for the repair.

KBC Autolease creates a dossier and will take care of the administrative tasks from then on them.

Insurance and risk arrangement

Learn more about car and bicycle insurance and take to the road feeling secure and well informed.

Car breakdown cover

The standard assistance cover we offer gives you 24/7 roadside assistance for your vehicle and its occupants. Learn more

Lease vehicles abroad

KBC Autolease is also there to help you abroad. Learn more about repairs within and outside the EU.

KBC Autolease cycle rescue

Get our lease bike breakdown cover. Our 24/7 service will come to your roadside rescue and fix your bike. Learn more.
We use cookies and similar technologies to make our website work better for you and ensure your online experience with us is more enjoyable and rewarding. We may also adapt our website to your needs and preferences. By continuing to use this website, you consent to our use of cookies. Learn more or reject cookies.