See how to install our KBC Business app on your phone in just a few steps.
1. User guide to installing the KBC Business app
1. Install the KBC Business app from Google Play or the Apple
2. Indicate whether you want to get notifications alerting you, for example, to contracts needing signed (48 hours before they expire)
3. Set your language for the app
4. Tap ‘Log in’ to get started
5. Hit ‘Accept’ to let us process details we need from
you to make the app work properly
6. Enter your user ID. If you don’t have a user ID or QR code yet, ask your Business Dashboard administrator to create one for you.
7. Go to your KBC Business Dashboard and open ‘Reports’ to see your QR code. Your administrator can also opt to have your QR code posted to you.
8. Allow access to your camera and scan the QR code
9. Read and agree to our terms and conditions then tap
10. Set and confirm your PIN to log in to and get started with our Business app. You also use this PIN to sign digitally in the app.
11. You are ready to start!
2. Business Dashboard administrator guide
1. Open Business Dashboard then ‘Administration’
2. Go to ‘Applications’
3. Add ‘KBC Business’
4. Hit ‘Get started’
5. Choose KBC Business app users and press
6. Select ‘Get instructions by’ to set how to receive
7. Press ‘Confirm’. Users can get the instructions by post or immediately through their Business Dashboard account under ‘Reports’.
Tip: opt for ‘Reports’ so you and the user can get them started using KBC Business right away
8. Hit ‘Continue' once you’ve made your choice
9. Click ‘Confirm’ after checking everything one more
10. View the next steps for users
11. Go to your reports and send the user their user ID
12. Help the user install KBC Business. Their QR code for the app will be available under ‘Reports’ in their Business Dashboard.