How do you add a new company in KBC Reach?
1. Go to ‘Administration’ in the top menu bar of the KBC Business Dashboard
2. Open the tile ‘Applications’
3. Click on the Reach application
4. Click on ‘Add’ in the section Companies
5. Choose a new company and confirm
Please contact your branch in case the company is not shown in the list.
6. Choose the person(s) who will sign for the new company
After signing the documents, the new company will be added to Reach.
KBC Reach FAQ
Keep your cash flows under control with KBC Reach on your smartphone and computer. See what it can do for you.
The handy service in KBC Mobile that supports you from the moment you order your lease car or bike