A tailored solution
The notion of flexible remuneration immediately raises the idea of a cafeteria or multiple-choice plan, in which the employer puts together their own remuneration package and conditions of employment. This choice is voluntary and for a predetermined period.
One of the options that can be included in a cafeteria plan is a company car. In exchange for this mobility benefit, the employee gives up part of their gross salary.
Benefits for the employer
- Competitive remuneration package at no extra cost
- Increased job satisfaction of your employees
- Retain your best employees
- Optimisation of your wage costs
- Attract new talent
- Increase productivity
Benefits for the employee
- Remuneration package tailored to individual needs
- Those individual needs change over time
- Freedom of choice linked to responsibility
If you would like to reward your employees with freedom of choice and the option of a company car, learn about the available car lease formulas by contacting KBC Autolease, or talk to your KBC relationship manager about the cafeteria plan.
In need of long-term finance? You can take out an investment credit or roll-over credit from KBC.