A tailored solution
The notion of flexible remuneration immediately raises the idea of a cafeteria or multiple-choice plan, in which the employer puts together their own remuneration package and conditions of employment. This choice is voluntary and for a predetermined period.
One of the options that can be included in a cafeteria plan is a company car. In exchange for this mobility benefit, the employee gives up part of their gross salary.
Benefits for the employer
- Competitive remuneration package at no extra cost
- Increased job satisfaction of your employees
- Retain your best employees
- Optimisation of your wage costs
- Attract new talent
- Increase productivity
Benefits for the employee
- Remuneration package tailored to individual needs
- Those individual needs change over time
- Freedom of choice linked to responsibility
If you would like to reward your employees with freedom of choice and the option of a company car, learn about the available car lease formulas by contacting KBC Autolease, or talk to your KBC relationship manager about the cafeteria plan.
KBC receives 2020 award for ‘Best Trade Finance Provider’
KBC Pension Fund Service
Start a pension fund for your employees and leave the legwork to us. We'll take care of all the administration, governance and monitoring for you. See more