KBC China provides corporate banking services to companies in China. As part of the KBC Group headquartered in Brussels, we have the backing, expertise and resources to deliver value-added solutions to our clients by leveraging KBC’s market-leading networks across Belgium and Central Europe.
The corporate banking unit based in China specialises in managing KBC Group relationships in and outside Belgium and Central& Eastern Europe (CEE). Similarly, the branch offers an invaluable, and specialised, platform for those companies in China that conduct business with, and in, Belgium and CEE.
Unique product offer
Bank Accepted Drafts and Commercial Drafts
Cross Border CNY Trade Settlement
Structured Trade Finance
- Lending and related fees rules in China (English)
- Lending and related fees rules in China (Chinese)
- Rates & charges applying to banking services (English)
- Rates & charges applying to banking services (Chinese)
- Anti-Money Laundering Leaflet (Chinese)
- KBC Anti-Corruption & Bribery Policy (English)
- KBC Bank Embargo Policy (English)