The coronavirus crisis has significantly increased cyber risks, especially now that so many people are working from home. Cyber criminals realise this only too well and are quick to capitalise on such a situation. One well-intentioned click on a legitimate-looking phishing e-mail could end up having enormous consequences for your business. So, high time to find out more about protecting yourself and your company against all the risks out there.
Bert Bleukx, Head of Cybersecurity at KBC, dealt with this hot issue and gave practical advice during a webinar that was held at 1 p.m. on Monday 27 April 2020.
Review the webinar below. You can no longer ask questions via the specified chat option. If you have any questions, feel free to contact your relationship manager.
These topics will be dealt with during the webinar
- The seven main principles of cybersecurity
- What should you pay particular attention to during the coronavirus crisis?
- Why should you tackle the risks together with ICT and the business side?
- What are your priorities when defending your company against cyber criminals?
- What if cyber criminals succeed in infiltrating your company?