The KBC Business Dashboard makes business banking a good deal
simpler. But how do you use it?
You will find the answer in these frequently asked questions.
How do I log in to the Business Dashboard?
If you are using the KBC Business Dashboard for the first time, you need to register as a new user.
- Go to the KBC Corporate site.
- Click on Login at the top right.
- Select Business Dashboard on the login page.
- Select your language.
- Choose how you wish to log in: with the e-Business Card and card reader or with KBC Sign. If you are a Mac user, you can only login with KBC Sign.
- e-Business Card: connect card reader to your computer and insert the card in the reader. Enter your PIN and click ‘Confirm’.
- KBC Sign: Make sure you have your smartphone with the KBC Sign app to hand. Follow the instructions on the computer screen and enter your login code. Then scan the QR code in order to log in.
Isabel Card: Connect card reader to your computer and insert
the card into the reader. Enter your PIN and click ‘Confirm’.
After you have completed the steps in the registration process, your profile will be stored permanently. This means that when logging in in the future, you only need to click on your account.
I can’t log in to the Business Dashboard. What can I do?
For Windows users
Online banking must be 100% secure. You can therefore only use the Business Dashboard with Internet Explorer 11. Install this version on your PC or laptop. Like to know more? Read all about updating and installing Internet Explorer.
For Mac users
Mac users can no longer use the e-Business Card to log in to the Business Dashboard. If you are currently using the e-Business Card and card reader, switch to KBC Sign.
Where can I find KBC-Online for Business?
After logging in, you will find all the functionalities of KBC-Online for Business in the main navigation panel of the Business Dashboard. They are divided up under the headings 'Payments', 'Cash', 'Finance', 'Insurance' and 'Administration'.
How to track the status of international payments using SWIFT GPI?
- Go to the Payments menu and select Track international payments and select Track international payments
- Use search criteria to find payments
- See the banks involved in processing transactions, what you're charged and when payments reach recipients