KBC Life Pension Plan – Social VSPSS
- Get extra financial protection in the event of work disability, disability or during maternity leave
- Build a bigger pension pot for later life
- Get tax relief
Why choose a KBC Life Pension Plan – Social VSPSS?
Building a supplementary pension by way of a social VSPSS (social voluntary supplementary pension scheme for the self-employed) gives you maximum protection and tax benefits. The VSPSS is called 'social' because 10% of the contributions you pay in automatically go to a solidarity fund. This gives you and your loved ones extra financial protection in case you become (physically) disabled for work or you are on maternity leave.
Warning! Any independent and regulated salaried care provider can take out a KBC Life Pension Plan – Social VSPSS.
Get tax benefits
Build a pension with more protection
The social component is funded by deducting 10% from the contributions paid by you. With a KBC Life Pension Plan – Social VSPSS, you get at least four additional types of cover (solidarity cover):
- Funding of your supplementary pension should you become disabled for work due to an illness or accident
- Funding of your supplementary pension should you become physically disabled for work due to an illness or accident
- Funding of your supplementary pensioen and extra compensation in case of maternity leave
- Compensation for loss of income in the form of an annuity should you become physically disabled following an illness or accident
You can find more information in the solidarity cover product fact sheet.
Although the extra cover provided by the social VSPSS is nice, it is still relatively limited. Solid guaranteed income insurance remains an absolute must for anyone who is self-employed.
Secure pension saving plan: guaranteed earnings
Up until the time of retirement, the contributions that are paid in generate a return and constitute the final pension capital. Are you buying a KBC Life Pension Plan – Social VSPSS today? Then the interest earned is 0.50% for all deposits and is guaranteed until the contract’s expiry date.
If the economic situation and KBC Insurance’s earnings allow, this income from the KBC Life Pension Plan – VSPSS can be supplemented annually with a variable, non-guaranteed profit share
|Legal form||Guaranteed-rate life insurance|
|Payment||Upon legal retirement or upon death prior to retirement|
|Tax-deductible contributions||Annual tax deductible figure of up to 9.40% of the indexed net taxable earned income from three years previously|
If you are interested in a social VSPSS or would like to know how to combine it with an individual pension scheme, a pension scheme for the self-employed or any other supplementary pension savings scheme, please enter your contact details and we will contact you as soon as possible for a no-obligation consultation.
VSPSS (Voluntary Supplementary Pension Scheme for the Self-Employed)
- For all self-employed individuals
- Guaranteed return
- Tax relief
Pension Agreement for the Self-employed (SPPA)
- The tax-efficient way to build up a supplementary pension
- Guaranteed return
- Combine with a VSPSS