Business Wealth Management Expert
- Free analysis and a personalised proposal
- Optimising both your personal wealth and business assets
- Three times the expertise for your company
Why turn to a Wealth Management Expert at KBC?
Perhaps you have surplus cash in your company and want to manage and structure it as efficiently as possible? Or maybe you just want to get the most from your money? Our Business Wealth Management Expert is at the top of their field and will provide free advice.
They will work closely with you and your accountant to find a solution for your assets that is in line with your company's strategy. Their specific knowledge of wealth management, investing and structuring of assets perfectly supplements the know-how of the relationship managers and other business advisers.
The Business Wealth Management Expert:
- is specially trained in the area of wealth management
- consults with your trusted contact person (for instance, your accountant)
- calls upon the help of other experts at KBC, including specialised SME advisers and insurance specialists
- analyses why surplus cash has arisen
- finds out what type of investor you are by assessing your investment profile and objectives
- looks for the solution that is best suited to your situation
- provides well-considered advice
After carrying out an analysis, they identify your objectives and provide free advice on getting the most from your company's cash. As an entrepreneur’s personal wealth and business assets are inextricably linked, the expert scrutinises them both.
Want your personal wealth and business assets to be managed and structured in such a way to get the most out of them? Or perhaps you're convinced that investing your cash surpluses is the best way to grow them? Whatever your preferences, our Business Wealth Management Expert is always on hand to advise you at no charge and without obligation!
No minimum amounts or minimum requirements apply for arranging a meeting. So, don't hesitate to leave your details with us and our expert will contact you about setting up a meeting at a time and place of your choosing.