Get discounts when you fill up
Every time you fill up, you get a tidy discount.
Clear transaction summary
Monthly summaries of your transactions for each car or fuel card.
Payment is automatically deducted each month by direct debit.
Why choose a VAB Fuel Card?
The VAB Fuel Card gives you a double benefit. You get a nice discount at every fill-up, and you receive a clear monthly statement showing all transactions per vehicle or per fuel card within your business. You pay every month by direct debit from your KBC account. It couldn't be easier!
Why choose the VAB Hybrid Card?
You can use the VAB Hybrid Card for refuelling and electric charging.
Whether you have a conventional vehicle requiring fuel, a plug-in hybrid or an electric vehicle, this card means you can always go to a nearby petrol station or charging station, not just in Belgium, but across the whole of Europe.
By using this card, you can enjoy all the benefits of the Multi-Brand Fuel Card as well as transparent unit prices when recharging*.
How much is the discount?
There are two fuel cards and the Hybrid Card you can use:
- VAB Multi-Brand Fuel Card: 5 eurocents discount per litre, excluding VAT
- VAB Esso Fuel Card: 5 eurocents discount per litre, excluding VAT
- Hybrid CARD: 5 eurocents discount per litrle, excluding VAT
Where can you use the Fuel Card?
- VAB Multi-Brand Fuel Card and Hybrid Card: valid at over 1 500 Belgian petrol stations operated by Esso, Q8, Texaco, Lukoil, Avia, Power, Gabriëls and Maes. Across the rest of Europe, you can use this card at any station with a DKV logo, excluding Total.
- You can charge your vehicle at any Belgian or European charging station included in the VAB charging network.
- VAB Esso Fuel Card: valid at 260 Esso petrol stations in Belgium
Fees and charges
- Paper: 45 euros a year
- E-statements: 25 euros a year
- Multi-Brand Fuel Card and Esso Fuel Card: 15 euros a year
- Hybrid Card: 60 euros a year
Charging: uniform unit price/kWh/charging operator within the VAB charging network*
* Charging prices - Charging prices per unit of consumption (€/kWh) applied to the individual public or semi-public charging stations are charged at a uniform unit rate/kWh/charging operator within the VAB charging network. Any other fixed costs (e.g., €/min, start fee or parking fee) that may be applied by the individual charging operator – especially abroad or for fast charging – are charged at cost price.
VAB Station Locator app & VAB Charging Network
Easily locate the nearest petrol station or charging station where you can use your VAB Fuel Card, Multi-Brand Fuel Card or Hybrid Card.
Here you can read the regulations governing the VAB Multi-Brand Fuel Card and Hybrid Card.