You choose from a generous range of bonds with different currencies and maturities.
Our approach proactively tracks movements in exchange and interest rates.
Strategist at your service
You can call swiftly and easily on the expertise of our bond strategist.
With a clear view of interest and exchange rates, we’ll keep you up to date with the bond market.
Wide range of attractive bonds
Are you looking for a high-quality supplement to the more defensive portion of your investment portfolio? With KBC Private Banking, you can draw on a wide range of attractive individual bonds.
You can choose at KBC Private Banking for bonds with different maturities and currencies, from both the primary and secondary markets. The selection criteria we use, include:
• The liquidity of the issue;
• The amount of accrued interest;
• The size of the denominations.
Bond expert at your service
Jan, our bond strategist, works painstakingly on your behalf. Based on a solid insight into interest and exchange rates, he builds up a clear vision of individual bonds. (Video in Dutch.)
Discover our actively managed bond selection.
Are you looking to invest defensively? Falling interest rates have generated a handsome return for bond investors in recent years. But that doesn’t make the right choice of bonds any easier.
The KBC Private Banking Active Bond Selection is the ideal way for you to respond swiftly to market opportunities. You can consult a portfolio overview of the selection online every day. We also supply you with regular reports.
- Active Bond Selection B shares KAP
- Active Bond Selection Classic shares KAP
- Active Bond Selection Classic shares DIV
What you need to know about this bond selection
- The fund* has no maturity date and does not offer capital protection.
- The fund* has a risk and reward indicator: on a scale of 1 (low risk, potentially lower return) to 7 (high risk, potentially higher return)
Classic shares CAP class
Classic shares DIV class
Classic shares INSTITUTIONAL B SHARES class
Interested in investing in bonds? Come and see us!
Socially responsible investing at Private Banking & Wealth
Regardless of the investment formula that's right for you, you'll always be given the opportunity to make socially responsible investments at KBC Private Banking & Wealth.
• SRI funds perform just as well as traditional funds over the long term.
That means you don't miss out on return by making this type of investment.
• Socially responsible investing enables you to contribute to a better
society for yourself, others and future generations.