KBC Business Pro
- Free personal account included
- Keep your business and personal accounts separate
- Open your account quickly and easily online (with itsme®) and start using it right away
Why open a business account?
Starting your own business or a second one? If so, you’ll need a business account. Not only does it enable you to keep an overview of your customers' payments, it also makes it very easy to pay your suppliers and keep your business and personal payments separate.
You'll also get access to our convenient online banking tools which allow you to manage your banking matters on your computer, tablet and smartphone.
A business account is required if your company has been registered. If you're a sole trader, a business account is not required, but it is recommended because it lets you keep your business and personal payments separate.
As soon as you carry out a personal transaction, the account used will be regarded as being part personal and part business. This means that the taxman can also look into the account. In addition, it’ll take a lot of time and money to check each and every transaction on a personal (or mixed) account to see whether it was carried out for the company or for you personally. What’s more, your accountant will have to spend more time reconciling all that expenditure, which also costs money.
To make your life easier, KBC launched the KBC Twin Package Deal so that you can keep your personal and business banking separate, with the added advantage that it won’t cost you anything extra. It also comes with some benefits:
- Deduct the full charge for our Twin Package Deal from your taxes
- Switch conveniently between your personal and business accounts
- Business current account
- A free personal account. If you already have a KBC Plus Account at KBC, that account will automatically become free after you open your business account. If you have a business account and then open a KBC Plus Account, contact KBC Live to apply for the discount on your Plus Account. The staff in your branch or at KBC Live will be happy to tell you more about the discount and the terms and conditions applying to the KBC Twin Package Deal.
- A KBC Debit Card
- Unlimited manual and electronic transactions
- Bank online with KBC Touch on your computer and tablet
- Bank online with KBC Mobile on your smartphone
Open a KBC Business Account for your new business and then save up to 1.500 euros thanks to the Boostpack. Learn all about this benefits package and get your business off to a flying start.
What costs are involved?
|KBC Business Pro Account without credit card||39 euros a year|
|KBC Business Pro Account with a KBC Mastercard Business Essential Credit Card||54 euros a year|
|KBC Business Pro Account with a KBC Mastercard Business Extra Credit Card||69 euros a year|
|Extra KBC Debit Card||9 euros a year|