Loyalty card and marketing tool in one
Connect with your customers and collect useful marketing data all at once with Joyn.
E-mail marketing made easy
Tap the power of Joyn’s advanced e-mail features to inform your customers of new products and promotions.
Interactive loyalty scheme like no other
Reward and retain your customers by letting them use their Joyn card or app to save for great benefits.
What is Joyn?
Joyn makes it easy for your customers to earn rewards at your business and other participating outlets using a digital loyalty card or app. Meanwhile, you get an indispensable marketing tool that enables you to get more out of your customers and to expand your customer base. Joyn has already proved successful with 7,500 (mainly retail, hospitality and personal care) businesses and around two million consumers.
How does it work?
Your customers simply scan their Joyn loyalty card or app on your tablet and collect points to redeem rewards. They can use their card at a growing list of businesses and earn points with each of them separately.
Every scan lets you collect useful details (like their e-mail address, age, gender and postcode) that you can leverage to carry out targeted marketing campaigns. Joyn is also a great way to attract new customers. They quickly find their way to your business using the Joyn app or website, helping your business grow.
Retain and gain more customers
Joyn gives you innovative ways to bond with your customers and strengthen your relationship with them.
- Delight your customers with an interactive and original saving scheme to keep them coming back for more.
- Develop smart marketing campaigns using customer details you collect to personalise offers.
- Get professional support from the Joyn advisers.
To learn more about the practicalities of using Joyn, book your personal demo now as a KBC customer.
E-mail marketing made easy
Joyn includes advanced e-mail features that help you set up personalised, targeted e-mail campaigns. Target offers to specific audiences like women aged between 25 and 40 or just men living locally.
You can also send out automated e-mails, letting you do things like give your customers discounts on their birthday or keep loyal customers informed about your latest offers.
Good to know
Some 2 million consumers are already able to use their Joyn loyalty card at more than 7,500 retailers.
What does it cost?
Joyn has several formulas starting from 20 euros per month. Simply choose the one that suits you best. KBC customers also qualify for additional benefits. If you’ve just recently started out, we’ll give your business an extra boost.
What do you get?
- Joyn app on your tablet: connect with your customers in a unique way when they buy from you and scan their Joyn card or app on your tablet.
- Payconiq integration: make it easy for your customers to pay and save points all in one go with Payconiq built into your Joyn app.
- Customer base: get useful data and use it to get to know your customers even better, including who spends how much on what and who hasn't been in your shop for a while.
- E-mail campaigns: send targeted e-mails based on customer data for faster and more frequent repeat business.
- Joyn Advertising: attract new customers with a Joyn Advertising campaign that promotes your business by sending targeted ads straight to the smartphone of nearby Joyn users.
- Clear reports: see exactly at the end of each campaign how many new customers you’ve attracted, how many additional sales you’ve generated, and more besides.
- Integration with providers of meal vouchers, POS systems and e-commerce systems: let your customers pay and save right from the same app, get Joyn points through your online store or save points using till receipts as well as the app on your tablet, while you tap into Joyn’s ever-growing network of partners and get the most from it.
- Expertise: stay ahead with Joyn’s unique insights into your sector and respond to changes like collecting customer data in full accordance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Advice by phone: call Joyn’s advisers for personalised marketing advice on + 32 2 302 73 82.