Worried about security issues when it comes to online banking? KBC is already taking the necessary measures to guarantee your security. But you can lend us a hand. By remaining vigilant and, in particular, by making sure your device is well-secured. You can do this by installing antivirus software on it, for example.
Buy high-quality antivirus software for just 39.95 euros with KBC
Thanks to a very close cooperation with the following suppliers of
antivirus software, we're now able to protect you even more quickly
against malware* attacks that are directed at KBC
This offer is exclusively for KBC clients and renewable annually.
* Malware is a collective term for all sorts of malevolent, harmful software. It surreptitiously installs itself on your computer, often without your noticing. Using malware, fraudsters can access a computer, disrupt the normal operation of a session and steal information.
Find out how you can bank with us securely online on secure4u.KBC.be
Why use paid antivirus software?
- Security for your computer, tablet and smartphone
- Protection against viruses and malware
- Parental control
- Spam-blocker and filter for spam e-mails
- Download of only those documents deemed secure
- Faster updates than with free antivirus software
Number of devices
|Market price||89.95 euros||95.95 euros||79.95 euros|
|KBC price||39.95 euros||39.95 euros||39.95 euros|
|Windows / Mac|
|Android / iOS (smartphones and tablets)|
|Protection against viruses, malware and phishing sites|
|Spam-blocker and filter for spam e-mails|
|Download of only those documents deemed secure|
|Cloud Storage||1 gigabyte|
|Buy McAfee LiveSafe||Buy Kaspersky||Buy Trend Micro|
You have already purchased an antivirus package
If you've already purchased an antivirus package and would like to take advantage of this offer in the future, provide us with your contact information and the date on which your subscription will expire, up to one year from now. We will then send you an e-mail reminder regarding our offer. We will not use your information for any other purpose.
The %bank%% credit card with the lowest costs
A spending limit of up to 2,500 euros per month. Ideal for occasional (online) purchases or trips abroad.
Withdraw cash, go shopping and pay in Belgium, Europe and around the world with ease, using your bank card.
Accounts sometimes need to be frozen, but can be unlocked again. Learn more about frozen accounts.