Fallen victim to fraud?
- Given personal details to someone you don't know over the phone
- Seen a transaction on your accounts that you didn't make
- Entered personal details on a scam website
- Lost your smartphone or had it stolen
Lost your debit card as well? Act without delay and block your card with KBC Mobile. Tap the card you want to block, select Card Stop and follow the instructions. Alternatively, Call Card Stop on 078 170 170 to have it blocked right away. Learn more.
Spotted something suspicious?
Recognising e-mail scams
- Scam e-mails often claim that there is a security problem with your bank card or bank account, requiring you to take urgent action.
- They may tell you that you can fix the problem by opening an attachment or clicking a link, which takes you to a fake website where you have to enter personal details (like your bank card number or the codes generated by your card reader).
Recognising phone scams
- Fraudulent callers may try to obtain personal details like your bank card number or the codes generated by your card reader.
Further clarification regarding the press release of 10 may
KBC Insurance proactively informs 140 corporate customers that they and their employees may have fallen victim to a vulnerability in the system of an external service provider.
This website provides general, non-commercial information about our group (press releases, annual reports, etc.)