Travel without a care in the world by sorting out your banking business and insurance before you go. Need to check whether you still have enough money in your account during your holiday? It couldn't be quicker or easier than with our tablet and smartphone apps. Happy holidays!
Complete our checklist before you pack
- Travel cancellation insurance: check! But are you properly insured during your trip too? Don't forget your travel, hospitalisation and car insurance. Make sure that your insurance fully covers you during your holiday, too.
- Don't take too much cash with you. You should only take enough euros or foreign currency to pay for your first few purchases. Foreign currency is very easy to order via KBC Touch.
- Check that your credit and bank cards will remain valid throughout your trip. If this is not the case, you should order new cards from your branch straight away.
- Are you travelling outside Europe? If so, you should activate your bank card for use around the world. Are you heading to the United States, going on a cruise or renting a car? Activate your credit card for use in the US. You can do this in no time at all via KBC Mobile and KBC Touch. You can also check your spending limit while you are logged in.
- Check that the balance on your account is enough to cover both your holiday costs and your regular standing orders without any problems.
During your holiday
- + 32 70 344 344 is the phone number for CardStop. Make sure you have it with you at all times. If your card is lost or stolen, call CardStop to block it immediately. And don't worry: you can also find the number in KBC Mobile and KBC Touch.
- Do you want to check how much you've spent? Check your balance and top up your account using KBC Mobile or KBC Touch.
- Leave your card reader at home. Log in to KBC Touch using KBC Sign. It's convenient and completely secure.
- Use public Wi-Fi networks to get online both at your destination and on your way to it. We protect our apps with ironclad security technology. Mobile banking with KBC is completely secure.
- Don't withdraw too much cash. Every withdrawal you make will cost you money. Check how much it will cost you, and what you should pay for using which card.
- If you are insured with KBC and have an accident, you can report it straight away using KBC Assist on your smartphone. Your message will be sent directly to the right contact person.
- Do you want to manage your banking business while relaxing on a terrace, at the beach or by the pool? If so, set KBC Touch to high contrast to make everything on your screen crystal clear.
Back at home
- In KBC Mobile and KBC Touch you can quickly see all the holiday expenses you paid for using your bank card and your credit card. If there isn't enough money in your account to pay off your credit card bill, you can transfer money from your savings account to your current account in real time.
- Did you take any great photos on holiday? Upload one of your photos as a profile picture on KBC Touch and KBC Mobile. In KBC Touch you can also opt to have it printed on your bank card for a wonderful souvenir!
Download KBC Touch
Manage all your banking and insurance business quickly and securely on your tablet or computer. In KBC Touch, you can also view your asset summary and access all basic savings and investment transactions.
Download KBC Mobile
Setting the highest standards in our sector. You can manage your basic banking and insurance products quickly and easily via your smartphone. Sign transactions using a PIN or fingerprint recognition – it's convenient and completely secure.
Free current account including a bank card
Open a KBC Basic Account online now in just 3 minutes - completely free of charge. Your account will be opened immediately.
Accounts sometimes need to be frozen, but can be unlocked again. Learn more about frozen accounts.