Why choose XML?
XML is a universal format that is used for all electronic transactions in Europe. It ensures that you receive your daily electronic account information in one and the same format.
Even more benefits
- Quicker registration and processing of European banking transactions
- Facility can be requested individually in KBC Business Dashboard
- Ability to select accounts for which XML Reporting is required under 'Manage Electronic Messaging'
- Choice of end-of-day reports, details of aggregate entries, and intraday reports
- Additional advice included
- Capacity for integration in KBC Business Dashboard For Business and KBC@Isabel
Is your accounting software up to date?
Is your current accounting software equipped to run XML Reporting? Find out quickly or carry out an update. Then you won't have to think about it later on.
Manage business accounts at different banks all in the same place, including transfers and dealing with your accounting.
A CODA (or COded DAily account statement) is an electronic file generated automatically by KBC and containing more details than an account statement.