XML is a universal format that is used for all electronic transactions in Europe. It ensures that you receive your daily electronic account information in one and the same format.
Why choose XML?
Even more benefits
- Quicker registration and processing of European banking transactions
- Facility can be requested individually in KBC-Online for Business
- Ability to select accounts for which XML Reporting is required under 'Manage Electronic Messaging'
- Choice of end-of-day reports, details of aggregate entries, and intraday reports
- Additional advice included
- Capacity for integration in KBC-Online for Business For Business and KBC@Isabel
Is your accounting software up to date?
Is your current accounting software equipped to run XML Reporting? Find out quickly or carry out an update. Then you won't have to think about it later on.
Try it out now using a test file.
Welcome to getting started with KBC-Online for Business!
Follow our guide to get up and running with KBC-Online for Business today.
KBC Payment Button
Make life easier your customers to pay for their purchases in your web shop courtesy of the KBC Payment Button. Find out more about all the other benefits.
KBC-Online for Business Card Activator
Want to use your KBC e-Business Card for KBC-Online for Business and e-Government applications? If so, you'll need to activate it first. Just follow this checklist.