XML is a universal format that is used for all electronic transactions in Europe. It ensures that you receive your daily electronic account information in one and the same format.
Why choose XML?
Even more benefits
- Quicker registration and processing of European banking transactions
- Facility can be requested individually in KBC-Online for Business
- Ability to select accounts for which XML Reporting is required under 'Manage Electronic Messaging'
- Choice of end-of-day reports, details of aggregate entries, and intraday reports
- Additional advice included
- Capacity for integration in KBC-Online for Business For Business and KBC@Isabel
Is your accounting software up to date?
Is your current accounting software equipped to run XML Reporting? Find out quickly or carry out an update. Then you won't have to think about it later on.
Try it out now using a test file.
How do you want to bank on your tablet?
Just for business use? Or for personal banking as well? Compare our different possibilities!
Online banking with us at a glance
Banking online for your business couldn't be easier with us. Manage your business banking on your computer, tablet or smartphone 24/7 – wherever you are. Compare our digital banking services and find the ones that fit your needs.
Compare KBC's payment solutions
Getting paid fast and easy is what every business wants. We're well aware of this at KBC. We find solutions that meet your needs and keep customers happy with the payment methods available to them in your shop.
Hold accounts at several banks? Manage them all in just one app: Isabel 6
Isabel 6 gives your company an in-house electronic app that allows you to manage your business accounts at one or more financial institutions, securely and uniformly.