XML is a universal format that is used for all electronic transactions in Europe. It ensures that you receive your daily electronic account information in one and the same format.
Why choose XML?
Even more benefits
- Quicker registration and processing of European banking transactions
- Facility can be requested individually in KBC Business Dashboard
- Ability to select accounts for which XML Reporting is required under 'Manage Electronic Messaging'
- Choice of end-of-day reports, details of aggregate entries, and intraday reports
- Additional advice included
- Capacity for integration in KBC Business Dashboard For Business and KBC@Isabel
Is your accounting software up to date?
Is your current accounting software equipped to run XML Reporting? Find out quickly or carry out an update. Then you won't have to think about it later on.
Try it out now using a test file.
Activate your KBC e-Business Card
If you want your clients to pay by direct debit, you can make it happen in KBC-Online for Business
- Get paid automatically
- Manage your mandates using Online for Business
- Create files for your receivables with ease