XML is a universal format that is used for all electronic transactions in Europe. It ensures that you receive your daily electronic account information in one and the same format.
Why choose XML?
Even more benefits
- Quicker registration and processing of European banking transactions
- Facility can be requested individually in KBC-Online for Business
- Ability to select accounts for which XML Reporting is required under 'Manage Electronic Messaging'
- Choice of end-of-day reports, details of aggregate entries, and intraday reports
- Additional advice included
- Capacity for integration in KBC-Online for Business For Business and KBC@Isabel
Is your accounting software up to date?
Is your current accounting software equipped to run XML Reporting? Find out quickly or carry out an update. Then you won't have to think about it later on.
Try it out now using a test file.
Extensive online banking capability: KBC Business Dashboard
Discover how KBC Business Dashboard can simplify online banking for your business.
Compare online banking services
Three different digital applications that you can use to support you in your day-to-day operations. Compare their features and decide which services best suit your needs.
Which account is best for my business?
Being self-employed, you expect a current account to give you more than just an overview of your income and expenditure. Which account suits your business?