XML is a universal format that is used for all electronic transactions in Europe. It ensures that you receive your daily electronic account information in one and the same format.
Why choose XML?
Even more benefits
- Quicker registration and processing of European banking transactions
- Facility can be requested individually in KBC-Online for Business
- Ability to select accounts for which XML Reporting is required under 'Manage Electronic Messaging'
- Choice of end-of-day reports, details of aggregate entries, and intraday reports
- Additional advice included
- Capacity for integration in KBC-Online for Business For Business and KBC@Isabel
Is your accounting software up to date?
Is your current accounting software equipped to run XML Reporting? Find out quickly or carry out an update. Then you won't have to think about it later on.
Try it out now using a test file.
Using KBC Sign in KBC Touch: FAQs
Find quick answers to your questions on KBC Sign.
KBC Business PRO: ideal account for business
Keep personal and business accounts separate, view balances and transactions in real time and get extra cards.
Compare KBC payment solutions
Getting paid fast and easy is what every business wants. We're well aware of this at KBC. We find solutions that meet your needs and keep customers happy with the payment methods available to them in your shop.