What you need for KBC Business
To use our app for business banking, all you need is:
- Access to the KBC Business Dashboard. If you use KBC Touch, you can manage your accounts on your smartphone with KBC Mobile.
- A smartphone (iOS or Android)
- A smartphone that meets the system requirements
- Internet access on your smartphone
* You must be registered as a user in your company's Business Dashboard to receive approval. If you have not been registered, the administrator can add you as a user (using your client number and name).
1. Register for KBC Business
Registering for KBC Business can be done in the Business Dashboard. Your company's Business Dashboard administrator is the only person who can register you.
Select ‘Settings’ in the Business Dashboard, then ‘Manage users’, ‘Select user’ and 'Add application’. Your administrator can then add a KBC Business user and request your activation codes.
2. Receive the necessary activation codes
When your administrator requests your activation codes in the KBC Business Dashboard, your user ID will be sent immediately to their ‘Reports’ facility.
We will send you the QR code for activating the app. When registering your details, the administrator indicates how you are to receive these activation codes:
- In the ‘Reports’ facility in your KBC Business Dashboard
- By e-mail sent to your personal or your business e-mail address if we know it (you can change these details in ‘Your Profile’)
- By post at your personal address (takes a maximum of 10 days)
If you're the Business Dashboard administrator:
You can only have the QR codes sent to your personal or your business e-mail address (if we know it), or sent by post.
3. Download the KBC Business app
Once you have the activation codes, you can download the app.
Download KBC Business to your smartphone
5. Get started!
Once you have installed the app, enter your user ID and scan the QR code to activate it. You can then set a 5-digit PIN of your own choosing.
Tip: You and several colleagues can use KBC Business on the same device. When one person logs off and closes the app, another can log in (each person has to use his or her own PIN).