There’s a mobile banking app to suit everyone
Your definition of smartphone banking may be an app offering just a few basic features, like making transfers or checking your balance. Or perhaps you want a more extensive app for your business so that you can approve payment orders initiated by your staff? Your choice!
- KBC Mobile: an app for the self-employed and SMEs that want to be able to see both their business and personal banking transactions at a glance.
- KBC Business: an app aimed at larger companies with more complex business banking needs requiring more advanced features. NB: Only available in combination with our KBC-Online for Business or Isabel online banking services.
|KBC Mobile||KBC Business|
|Use||Business and personal||Business only|
|Works on||Smartphone||Smartphone and tablet|
|Operating system||iOS, Android||iOS, Android|
|View account details|
|Make credit transfers within the euro area|
|Bank in real time1|
|Daily transfer limit||2,500 euros with PIN, higher amounts possible with card||10,000 euros|
|Countersign transactionsincluding batched ones in XML files2|
|Learn more||Learn more|
1 You can check your balance and transactions in real time and transfers to KBC accounts are instant.
2 One of your staff enters payment orders using KBC-Online for Business or Isabel and you confirm the payments (up to 50,000 euros) using your PIN.
Electronic data files
- Work more efficiently
- See account details clearly
- Get data for all your accounts
- Manage accounts at home and abroad
- View full details of each account
- Get daily insights at a glance