Visualise your business insurance portfolio
Get KBC Touch for 24/7 detailed access to your business insurance portfolio, right from the palm of your hand.
Detailed information on your business policies
At-a-glance info on your insurance cover at KBC.
See what pension benefits you've accrued
See what pension benefits you've accrued under your KBC Group Insurance Scheme, (Social) Voluntary Supplementary Pension Scheme for the Self-employed, Individual Pension Scheme or Pension Agreement for the Self-employed.
See your business insurance neatly divided
Get details of all your cover
Touch shows you your business property insurance cover at a glance. It also gives you access to additional details of certain types of insurance policies.
If you're not shown this information, contact your insurance agent for expert advice. Their contact details are given on all your policies for your convenience.
Optimise your (S)VSPSS-related tax relief
In January, your social secretariat sends you a new calculation of your (provisional) social security contributions per quarter based on your income. Have this letter to hand and log in to KBC Touch or KBC Mobile.
- Click the (S)VSPSS tile in your business insurance view
- Click ‘Optimise tax relief’*. You can also convert your VSPSS to a social VSPSS in the next screen
- Enter your income of three years ago (see the letter from your social secretariat)
- We show you the difference between your current target amount and the most tax-efficient figure
- To adjust your target amount to this optimum figure, click ‘Select this situation’*
* If you don’t see this button, you won't be able to optimise your (S)VSPSS policy in KBC Touch or KBC Mobile. In that case, please contact your insurance intermediary.
As a scheme member: see the benefits you've accrued under your KBC Group Insurance Scheme, (Social) Voluntary Supplementary Pension Scheme for the Self-employed ((S)VSPSS), Pension Agreement for the Self-employed (PAS) or Individual Pension Scheme (IPS)
- The pension benefits you've accrued under your KBC Group Insurance Scheme are easy to find under 'Savings & investments' in your 'personal' section.
- Savings and investment products I purchased through my insurance agent: This lets you see information on your pension benefits under the %%bank% Voluntary Supplementary Pension Scheme for the Self-employed, Individual Pension Scheme, Pension Agreement for the Self-employed and Group Insurance Scheme.
- Other people's savings and investment products: This lets you see the pension benefits the member-person giving authorisation has accrued under a KBC Individual Pension Scheme and Group Insurance Scheme, if you've been authorised to view them.
Wondering which type of insurance fits your business?
If you want your clients to pay by direct debit, you can make it happen in KBC-Online for Business
- Get paid automatically
- Manage your mandates using Online for Business
- Create files for your receivables with ease