Visualise your business insurance portfolio
Get KBC Touch for 24/7 detailed access to your business insurance portfolio, right from the palm of your hand.
Detailed information on your business policies
At-a-glance info on your insurance cover at KBC.
See what pension benefits you've accrued
See what pension benefits you've accrued under KBC group insurance, or a voluntary self-employed or individual pension scheme.
See your business insurance neatly divided
Get details of all your cover
Touch shows you your business property insurance cover at a
glance. It also gives you access to additional details of certain
types of insurance policies.
If you're not shown this information, contact your insurance agent for expert advice. Their contact details are given on all your policies for your convenience.
Optimising VSPSS tax relief yourself
If you want to optimise your Life Pension Plan (VSPSS), you no longer need to ask your accountant or insurance intermediary to do this for you.
It's easy to get started
In January, your social-accounting secretariat will send you a new estimate of your quarterly social insurance fund contributions based on your earnings. Take this document and log in to KBC Touch.
- Go to your business insurance overview and click the VSPSS tile.
- Select 'Optimise tax relief'*.
- Enter the amount you earned 3 years ago (see the document issued by your social-accounting secretariat).
- We show you the difference between your current target contribution and the optimum contribution.
- Click 'Select this situation'* to optimise your contribution and get the full tax relief available.
*If you don't have this button, you won't be able to optimise your VSPSS policy in Touch. Please contact your insurance intermediary.
See pension benefits you've built up under your KBC Group Insurance, voluntary supplementary pension scheme for the unemployed or individual pension scheme
- Find your accrued pension benefits under your KBC Group Insurance quickly under 'Savings & investment' in Touch's personal banking section
- Get details of savings and investment-type insurance you have with one of our insurance agents
- Check your pension benefits under your voluntary supplementary pension scheme for the unemployed, individual pension scheme or group insurance with us
- View details of someone else's savings and
Access details of another person's pension benefits under their individual pension scheme or group insurance with us if they've authorised you to do so.
Get KBC insurance made just for your business!
Use KBC Sign in KBC Sign
KBC Sign: fast log-in and signing on your smartphone
Start using KBC Touch
Using KBC Touch for the first time? Find out how to get started on your tablet and/or computer