Your patients pay by scanning your QR code using Payconiq in KBC Mobile or Payconiq by Bancontact on their smartphone.
Whenever you receive confirmation that someone has paid, you can be 100% sure of getting the amount in question.
Without set-up or subscription charges
You only pay a charge of 0.06 euros per payment transaction.
Making payments is so much simpler with Payconiq. Your patients pay on their smartphone, and you immediately receive the payment confirmation on your PC, tablet or smartphone. See how it works.
At your practice and during home visits
- At your practice, your patients pay you by scanning your unique QR code using Payconiq in KBC Mobile or using the Payconiq by Bancontact app.
- It's really easy to receive payments during home visits, too. Your patients scan your unique QR code on their smartphone, and you immediately receive the payment confirmation on your own device.
How to get going with Payconiq
- Fill in the application form or contact your branch.
- You'll be sent a contract that can be signed digitally.
- Once you've signed it, log in to the Payconiq merchant portal to permanently activate your account.
- As soon as Payconiq receives your contract, a welcome pack will be put together for you that you'll usually receive within 2 weeks.
- Place your new QR code where it can be clearly seen at your practice and you're done.
No fixed charges
- There are no set-up or subscription charges
- You only pay a charge of 0.06 euros per payment transaction
- You don’t need to buy any new or special hardware. Your smartphone, computer or tablet is all you need.
Receive payments fast and easy
Receiving payments couldn't be easier. You can check all incoming payments in real time on the merchant portal, where they are instantly displayed in your list of transactions. And in just a few clicks, you can easily create and export payment overviews.
More convenience for your patients
Your patients no longer need to have cash or their bank card on them.
They pay by scanning your unique QR code using Payconiq in KBC Mobile or the Payconiq by Bancontact app on their smartphone.
Next, they enter the amount and confirm using their PIN. It’s as simple as that! Since being launched, Payconiq in KBC Mobile has welcomed 1.2 million users!
Payconiq uses a highly secure transfer system, with every single communication between Payconiq and the banks being encrypted. Not only are payments highly secure, user privacy is protected too.
Payments made using Payconiq are guaranteed (whenever you receive confirmation that someone has paid, you can be 100% sure of getting the amount in question).
Payment terminals at KBC
Payconiq offers you a convenient and fully mobile payment system that can supplement a payment terminal in your practice. Find out more about the different options.
Paying quickly, easily and securely for your business
Call 32 Business Account
- Combines a savings account with a term investment
- No management fee or entry charge
- Cash accessible at any time
Finance your invoices with On-demand Financing
- Choose the outgoing invoice you would like to finance
- Receive the funds in your account in no time
everything efficiently online
From the field to the festival
On their arable farm in Laakdal, Nele Devoghel and Stefaan Van Elven produce potatoes, carrots, onions and... energy. The 700 solar panels they’ve installed provide electricity for the refrigeration units in which they store their harvest. If those units are mostly empty, however, then the power is redirected to the Werchter festival grounds!