Saturn 1000F2 payment terminal from Worldline³
- Easy to use on- and off-premises
- Can be used with a Wi-Fi or mobile Internet (4G) connection
- Choice of renting or buying
What is the Worldline Saturn 1000F2 payment terminal?
The Saturn 1000F2 is a mobile Android terminal that you can use in-store, on your outdoor terrace or when you’re out on the road. You connect the device via 4G or Wi-Fi and the powerful battery ensures that the device stays charged for long periods. This payment terminal is easy to use because of its large colour touch screen.
Your customers choose whether to pay with their debit card, credit card or phone. Contactless payment is also possible.
Wondering whether to rent or buy a Saturn 1000F2?
- An Android terminal with built-in printer
- A technical support contract and a software licence for the payment terminal
- A subscription for having transactions processed
- Wi-Fi or 4G
How do I order a Saturn 1000F2?
- Register with Worldline in just a few clicks. Have your contact, company and bank details ready, i.e. a copy of your identity card, an extract from the ‘Crossroads Bank for Enterprises’ (CBE) database and an account statement. You need this information when registering with Worldline.
- Worldline will send you your device once your contract is in order.
- You can start working with your terminal as soon as it is charged and turned on.
More information about the Saturn 1000F2
The Saturn 1000F2 supports all popular local and international cards and mobile payment methods:
Yes they can. The Saturn 1000F2 allows you to receive contactless payments easily and securely.
This device is equipped with Near Field Communication (NFC) technology. All your customers have to do when paying is hold their payment card or smartphone against the screen.
You can see an overview of your sales and also request details of all your digital transactions in myPortal, the online customer portal run by Worldline. You can easily save this information to your computer as well.
After ordering your terminal, you will receive an e-mail detailing how to log in to myPortal.
|Price (VAT not included)
|Starting from 36 euros/month
|Technical support + 4G SIM card and mobile data
|Included in rental
|Starting from 16 euros/month*
The terminal comes in white or grey depending on availability.
* For the first 12 months, any technical support you require is provided for free and the 4G SIM card and mobile data costs you just 8.05 euros/month.
The cost per transaction depends on the payment amount and how your customer pays.
|Debit* transaction of 5 euros or less
|Mastercard and Visa*
|1.1% (minimum charge of 0.15 euros)
|Diners Club, Discover, UnionPay, JCB, Alipay, WeChat Pay
|2.65% (minimum charge of 0.15 euros)
|Payconiq transaction of 5 euros or less
|Payconiq transaction of more than 5 euros
* Additional fee of 1.20% for all business payment cards and for personal payment cards from outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Customer account management (GCAM) costs 60 euros per year.
3 Worldline Financial Services (Europe) S.A., Atrium Business Park 33, rue du Puits Romain, 8070 Bertrange, Luxembourg. Commercial register No: B 144 087. Registration court : Registre de Commerce et des Sociétés Luxembourg. VAT No.: LU23138978.