Fallen victim to fraud?
Call us right away if you've... 016 432 000 (lines are open 24/7)
- Given personal details to someone you don't know over the phone
- Seen a transaction on your accounts that you didn't make
- Entered personal details on a scam website
- Lost your smartphone or had it stolen
Lost your debit card as well? Act without delay and block your card with KBC Mobile. Tap the card you want to block, select Card Stop and follow the instructions. Alternatively, Call Card Stop on 078 170 170 to have it blocked right away. Learn more.
Spotted something suspicious?
Recognising e-mail scams
- Scam e-mails often claim that there is a security problem with your bank card or bank account, requiring you to take urgent action.
- They may tell you that you can fix the problem by opening an attachment or clicking a link, which takes you to a fake website where you have to enter personal details (like your bank card number or the codes generated by your card reader).
Recognising phone scams
- Fraudulent callers may try to obtain personal details like your bank card number or the codes generated by your card reader.
KBC CyberSecure Insurance
Protect your and your family against scams and fraud with the KBC CyberSecure Insurance.
The world is changing fast. How is that impacting a bank-insurer and specifically those working in IT at KBC? Read Jimmy Cams’ story here.
Term of your home loan
A home loan is a useful way of financing your home. But which term will you choose?