itsme® is a free app for your smartphone that allows you to log in, register, sign and pay quickly and securely in lots of apps and on online platforms. You'll never need a card reader and all your different passwords again thanks to itsme®. All you have to do is enter the PIN you have chosen to log in securely, no matter where you are. It couldn’t be easier!
More info on itsme®
- Your personal details are protected: itsme® complies with the European eID Regulation (eIDAS) and the European Privacy Regulation (GDPR). What’s more, your details are always encrypted and all parties involved are protected against attempted fraud and manipulation.
- The app only works with the combination of smartphone, SIM card and PIN. If one of them is missing, your itsme® account will be blocked.
That means you can only use itsme® on the phone and the SIM card used for registering it. Should someone steal your PIN, they won’t be able to exploit your account.
- You keep control: Companies tell you in advance what details they need from you and you decide whether to provide them.
- Shielded mobile interaction: You’re protected in a number of ways, including the highly secured SIM card and the network of mobile operators collaborating on this app.
- Logging in and registering in various apps and online platforms, including KBC Mobile and KBC Touch
- Becoming a KBC customer
- Signing documents online
- Signing transactions
- Viewing KBC documents in Doccle
- Placing orders online
- Submitting your tax return via 'Tax-on-Web'
- Managing your electricity or Internet contract
- Operating your home automation system
itsme® links your ID details to a PIN of your choice, your SIM card and your smartphone. Companies are then sure it’s you when you use the app.
Already with us?
- Go to Google Play or the App Store on your phone and install itsme®
- Enter your mobile phone number and select 'KBC'
- Enter the verification code texted to you
- Set your itsme® PIN
- Start logging in quickly and securely no matter where you are!
Not with us?
Visit the itsme® website to see how to use your eID and card reader to get started in just a few steps.